The data controller under applicable law is the administrator of the website, Dambo Srl, who can be contacted via the contact section CONTACTS
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Providing data and thus consenting to the collection and processing of data is optional, the User can deny consent, and can revoke at any time a consent already providedr (via the banner located at the bottom of the page or the browser settings for cookies, or the Contact link). However, denying consent may result in the inability to provide certain services and the site browsing experience would be impaired.
Data for site security and prevention from misuse and SPAM, as well as data for site traffic analysis (statistics) in aggregated form, are processed based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller in protecting the site and the users themselves. In these cases, the user always has the right to refuse the processing of data (see par. User Rights).
In addition to the purposes that are related, instrumental and necessary to the provision of the service, the processing of the data collected from the website is intended for the following purposes:
– Statistics (analysis)
Collection of data and information in exclusively aggregate and anonymous form in order to verify the proper functioning of the site. No such information is related to the physical person-User of the site, and does not allow in any way its identification. Consent is not required.
Data and information collection in order to safeguard the security of the website (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection) and of Users and to prevent or unmask fraud or abuse to the detriment of the website. The data are automatically recorded and may possibly include personal data (Ip address) that could be used, in accordance with relevant laws, in order to block attempts to damage the website itself or to harm other users, or otherwise harmful or criminal activities. Such data are never used for User identification or profiling and are deleted periodically. Consent is not required.
– Accessory activities
Disclose data to third parties who perform functions necessary or instrumental to the operation of the service (e.g., comment box), and to enable third parties to perform technical, logistical, and other activities on our behalf. Providers have access only to personal data that are necessary to perform their tasks, and agree not to use the data for other purposes, and are required to process personal data in accordance with applicable regulations.
This site collects user data in two ways.
– Data collected in an automated manner
During Users’ browsing, the following information may be collected and stored in the website’s server (hosting) log files:
– internet protocol (IP) address
– type of browser;
– parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
– name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– web page of the visitor’s origin (referral) and exit;
– eventually the number of clicks.
This data is used for statistical and analytical purposes, in aggregate form only. The IP address is used for security purposes only and is not cross-referenced with any other data.
– Data provided voluntarily
The website may collect other data in the case of voluntary use of services by users, such as comment services, communication (contact forms, comment box), and will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service:
Place of processing
Data are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller, and at the Aruba web hosting datacenter. The web hosting Aruba is responsible for the processing by elaborating the data on behalf of the data controller. Aruba is located in the European Economic Area and acts in accordance with European regulations.
Period of data storage
Data collected by the website during its operation are kept for the time strictly necessary to perform the specified activities. Upon expiration, the data will be deleted or anonymized, unless there is no further purpose for its storage.
Data (IP address) used for site security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for 30 days.
Data for analytics (statistical) purposes are kept in aggregate form for 24 months.
Transfer of collected data to third parties
The data collected by the site is generally not provided to third parties, except in specific cases: legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in cases provided by law; if it is necessary for the provision of a specific service requested by the User; to perform security checks or optimization of the website.
Transfer of data to countries outside the EU
This website may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) via social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized under specific decisions of the European Union and the Italian Data Protection Authority, in particular Decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield – here the information page of the Italian Data Protection Authority), so no further consent is needed. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
We process visitor/user data lawfully and fairly, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of data. We are committed to safeguarding the security of your personal information during its submission, using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information in transit. The processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the indicated purposes. Other than the Owner, in some cases, categories of appointees involved in the organization of the site or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers) may have access to the data.
This site makes use of the following categories of cookies:
– analytical cookies, used directly by the operator of the site to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the website. They are assimilated to technical cookies if the service is anonymized.
– profiling and marketing cookies, used exclusively by third parties other than the owner of this site to collect information about users’ behavior while browsing, and interests and consumption habits, including for the purpose of providing personalized advertising.
DISABILITATION OF COOKIES MAY PREVENT THE CORRECT USE OF CERTAIN FUNCTIONS OF THE SITE ITSELF, in particular services provided by third parties may not be accessible, and therefore may not be viewable:
– YouTube videos or other video sharing services;
– social network’s social buttons,
– Google maps.
Instructions for disabling cookies can be found at the following web pages:
This site also acts as an intermediary for third-party cookies (such as social media buttons), which are used in order to provide additional services and features to visitors and to simplify the use of the site itself, or to provide personalized advertising. This site has no control over their cookies wholly managed by the third parties and has no access to the information collected through said cookies. Information about the use of said cookies and their purposes, as well as how to disable them, is provided directly by the third parties on the pages indicated below.
It should be noted that generally the tracking of users does not involve identification of the same, unless the User is already subscribed to the service and is also already logged in, in which case it is understood that the User has already expressed his or her consent directly to the third party when subscribing to the relevant service (e.g. Facebook) .
– Google Inc.
– Google Analytics: used to analyze user use of the site, compile reports on site activity and user behavior, see how often users visit the site, how the site is tracked, and which pages are visited most frequently. The information is combined with information collected from other sites in order to create a comparative picture of site usage against other sites in the same category.
Data collected: browser identifier, date and time of interaction with the site, page of origin, IP address
Place of data processing: European Union being active anonymization of the service.
The collected data do not allow personal identification of users, and are not cross-referenced with other information about the same person. They are processed in aggregate form and anonymized (truncated to the last octet). Under a special agreement (DPA), Google Inc. (data controller) is prohibited from cross-referencing this data with data obtained from other services.
More information about Google Analytics cookies can be found on the Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites page.
The user can selectively disable (opt-out) the collection of data by Google Analytics by installing the appropriate component provided by Google(opt out) on their browser.
– Youtube: a platform, owned by Google, for sharing videos. Cookies are set when accessing the page containing the embed, and when starting the video, and do not allow identification of the user unless he/she is already logged into the Google profile.
For videos on the site, the “advanced privacy (no cookies)” option has been enabled, which makes sure that YouTube does not store information about visitors unless they voluntarily play the video.
Data collected: number and behavior of service users, IP address, information linking site visits to Google account for already logged in users, video viewing preferences.
Place of data processing: USA.
Social Network Plugins
This site also incorporates plugins and/or buttons in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks. When you visit a page on our website that contains a plugin, your browser connects directly to the servers of the social network from where the plugin is uploaded, which server can track your visit to our website and, if appropriate, associate it with your social account, particularly if you are logged in at the time of your visit or if you have recently browsed one of the websites containing social plugins. If you do not want the social network to record data about your visit to our website, you should log out of your social account and, probably, delete the cookies that the social network has installed in your browser.
Plugins with advanced privacy protection features for Users are installed on this site, which do not send cookies or access cookies on the User’s browser when the page is opened but only after the plugin is clicked.
The collection and use of information by such third parties are governed by their respective privacy policies to which please refer.
Rights of the user
In compliance with European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), the user may, in the manner and within the limits provided by the current legislation, exercise the following rights:
– object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him/her (right of access);
– know its origin;
– receive intelligible communication of it;
– have information about the logic, methods, and purposes of processing;
– request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
– in cases of consent-based processing, to receive at the sole cost of any support, your data provided to the data controller, in structured, machine-readable form and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
– the right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor – link to the page of the Guarantor);
– as well as, more generally, to exercise all the rights granted to him/her under the applicable legal provisions.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.